Quality assurance policy
- Forb guarantees that its quality assurance policy if founded on customer satisfaction and full compensation standards.
- Forb provides only products which have succeeded in strict product safety tests from domestic and international organizations.
- In case of product defect, the product can be repaired or replaced unconditionally up to one year from the date of purchase.
Repairing will be declined or charged in case of:
- Misuse of the product (please refer to the product manual)
- Damage from careless use by the customer
- Change of the product condition due to inappropriate cleaning methods
- Signs of decaying or ageing expandable and stretching parts
- Expiration of warranty duration
- Warranty doesn’t apply to second hand products
Unconditional exchange system of Car Seats
- Qualifying conditions
- Customer who bought the Forb Car Seat in an official store (online/offline)
- Customer who applied to the free subscription service for guarantee after the purchase
- Damage exceeding 3000$ of repair cost on customer’s car
- Child was seating in the car seat when the accident happened
- Benefit duration
- Guarantee up to 5 years from the date of purchase
- Application duration
- Up to 60 days from the date of the accident
- Application documents
- Quote of the repair costs from the insurance company, picture of the damaged car, application form for the Unconditional Forb Car Seat Exchange
- Application method
- After calling and consulting the Forb Customer Service (080-579-7000), please send the documents through mail or email.
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS